Saturday 19 January 2019

3 ways to build a happy marriage and avoid divorce

Advice on making one of the biggest decisions of your life. View e-mail in browser.

NEW ON TED.COM

3 ways to build a happy marriage and avoid divorce

11:13 minutes · TEDxBrisbane

Choosing to marry and share your life with someone is one of the most important decisions you can make in life. But with divorce rates approaching fifty percent in some parts of the world, it's clear we could use some help picking a partner. In an actionable, eye-opening talk, psychiatrist George Blair-West shares three keys to preventing divorce -- and spotting potential problems while you're still dating.

Watch now »
 

Playlist of the Day

How to make love last

How to make love last

Falling in love is intoxicating, but how do you build a lasting partnership after the high fades? Watch »

5 talks · Total run time 1:15:34

2 comments:

  1. First of all thanks to Dr.Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr.Agbazara via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp ( +2348104102662 ) because he is the solution to every relationship problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so delighted to meet PRIEST AZIBA after a long time looking for help in order to fix the ups and downs with my boyfriend. We lived together for two years without any problems until this year when he started seeing another girl, When I tried talking to him, he decided to leave me for her which made me so heart broken after all we have been through together, he even stopped picking up my calls and also blocked me from calling him. I love him dearly and couldn't accept losing him that's why I decided to seek help from PRIEST AZIBA through his WhatsApp number +2348100368288, he helped me quickly in one day and as I speak my boyfriend is back to me with lots of love and respect like never before. Am expecting more good things to happen in our relationship.
    Get in contact with PRIEST AZIBA and He's also specialize in giving lottery winning numbers spells, Herbal Medicines E.T.C. Get connected Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp : +2348100368288


    ReplyDelete