Thursday 17 September 2020

Re: The Cost of Ranking Your Website on Google....***$$$***$$$$

Hi,

The SEO Proposal below was sent to you earlier.  But we did not get any reply from you end,

Can I know if you are interested in our service. So please reply to this email. Then I can send you some examples and affordable costs.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Addams Jane

-----Original Message-----
To: Addams Jane <addamsjane324@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 7, 2020 7:36 pm
Subject: Re:  The Cost of Ranking Your Website on Google....***$$$***$$$$

Hi,

I was looking at your website and realized that despite having a great design, it was not ranking high on any of the search engines (Google, AOL and Bing) for most of the keywords related to your business.

I am affiliated with a SEO company that has helped over 400 businesses achieve (1st Page Ranking on Google) search result page for highly competitive keywords.

Let me know if you are interested, I will send you our SEO Packages and price list.

Awaiting your reply,

Regards,
Addams Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment